Are you playing the long game or the short game in your business? While the thought of spending money in the short term may make you cringe, in the long-term, healthy employees can save your company money.
Case in point, if you have an employee who has quit because of health reasons or moves to a company with better health coverage, the cost of rehiring another employee, not to mention re-training and education can set you back thousands of dollars.
British business magnate, Richard Branson, once said, “Take care of your employees, and they will take care of your business. It’s as simple as that. Healthy, engaged employees are your top competitive advantage.”
And most employers know this. They know it’s essential for employees to be healthy to be productive and that healthy employees work smarter and faster. The trouble is they aren’t sure how to implement wellness strategies within their company.
That’s where we come in.
We care about the health of your employees. Our mobile health services and corporate wellness programs are perfect for employers who aren’t sure how to improve the health of their employees.
Our team of experienced healthcare professionals can offer everything from:
- Health screening for early detection
- Chronic disease management
- Medication management
- Coaching and education prevention
And with our advocacy side of the business, we can even provide your employees personal support if they are currently caring for a loved one with health challenges.
Still not convinced.
Here are some recent health statistics you may want to consider:
- 44% of Canadians have one of the top ten chronic diseases.
- 1 in 3 Canadians is living with diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- 1-2 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death of women in Canada.
- 500,000 employees are unable to work every week due to mental health problems or illness.
- Absenteeism due to health concerns costs the Canadian economy billions of dollars each year.
You can also read the top three benefits of corporate wellness programs. Since we offer customized mobile health solutions right to your business’s doorstep, we make it easy to promote health within your workplace.
Want to ensure your employees are just as healthy as your business? Get in touch with us for a FREE 30-minute consult today.